How to clear the cache on Galaxy A52 is what you need to increase the performance of your device. Cache partition is what you need to clean as it stores system data temporarily. Cache lets your device access any apps as well as the data easily but gets out of date soon. Cleaning cache is what you need to keep the device machine healthy over a certain time. This way helps a lot to support the device system and performance.
Keep in mind that cache cleaning is not the same as resetting the factory. Therefore, this method does not affect your internal or personal data. Once you have updated your device, it is better to have a cache cleaning.
Here is the complete tutorial on how to clear the cache on Galaxy A52 5G. This is very easy even though you are a beginner at doing this operation. Just in case that your device is weak, lagging, or thawing, cleaning the cache partition will help you solve those problems.
Why You Need Clear Cache on Galaxy A52
Here are some reasons why you should perform clear cache on this device:
- Run smoother
- Open apps faster
- Prevent your device from glitches of hardware or firmware
- Solve minor problems
- Refresh your device’s memory
When you want to wipe the cache, it means that you will enter the recovery mode on this Galaxy A52. Here is the tutorial to enter the recovery mode:
- Hold the power button and then turn off your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
- Hold the volume up and the power button for a few seconds. Once you have fully switched off the system, your device will display the Samsung logo.
- Release all the keys once you see the Samsung logo.
- Wait for the robot logo to appear on your device and then tap on it when you see that logo.
- After that, you are entering the recovery mode using the volume buttons and then scroll using options and to select the power button.
- That is all! You are entering the recovery mode for Galaxy A52 5G.
After that, you can press the Volume Down button to move down and then choose the Wipe Cache Partition using the power switch.
Specs on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
After following the tutorial about how to clear the cache on Galaxy A52, you may also know more about the basic information about this device. It comes with a Super AMOLED screen display in size of 6.5-inch and the display resolution is 1080 x 2400 pixels. Samsung Galaxy also comes with Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G for its chipset.
When it comes to the device memory, it offers an internal storage capacity 128/256GB and RAM for 6/8GB. This memory support is expandable. On the other hand, the rear quad camera of Galaxy A52 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP as well as the front camera with the capacity of 32 MP, is ideal for selfies. Samsung completes this device with a 4500 mAh battery and a fingerprint sensor located under the display.