Galaxy A52 Camera competes against other high-end smartphones and it is behind the coming of A72 5G. Besides, the South Korean manufacturer offers it at an affordable price to complete the A-series. Samsung supports this device with the use of an FHD+6.5-INCH Super AMOLED display along with a battery capacity of 4500 mAh features super-fast charging 25W.
To support its performance, Samsung provides this device with Android OS, an octa-core processor with RAM in size of 6GB, and the internal storage is 128GBB which is expandable to 1TB by using microSD. Also, it has a handset IP67-rated for dust and water resistance.
Now, let us talk about photography. Samsung features this device with a quad rear camera. It works with a primary module camera 64MP, an ultra-wide camera 12MP, a macro camera 5MP, and a depth sensor camera 5MP for bokeh simulation.
Galaxy A52 Camera Pros and Cons
You should choose this device if you think that you like some facts below:
- The target exposure is accurate in evenly lit videos and images
- It produces vivid colors in outdoor and indoor images
- Comes with a good presentation of noise and detail
- High detail for outdoor photos
- For bokeh photos, the depth estimation and the effect is accurate
- The noise control for indoor and outdoor videos are nice
- The white balance and the color rendering for outdoor video is accurate
On the other hand, this device is not for you if you dislike the facts below:
- For walking videos, errors happen for stabilization
- Night portraits may make you disappointed
- Low detail with high noise when you take zoom photos
- For flash-off images, it has low exposure
- Autofocus instabilities in video and photos
- Instabilities during recording a video
- The low-light images show high noise
If you go with Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, you will find some significant improvements. For example, the picture quality has more improvements compared to the previous model, Samsung Galaxy A51 5G. The result is comparable to Apple iPhone SE and the Oppo Find X2 Neo.
The coming of Galaxy A52 5G can be fresh air especially for those who like outdoor photos. It is because the device offers a nice performance. The device can deliver sharp, bright, and colorful outdoor images. The weakness is the indoors or the low-light photos.
The combined Zoom in this device sounds not enough to grab more attention on the market. Also, it has a nice feature that is the ultra-wide camera. This is a notable improvement to compete with other models in the same price range.
For the video, it is not much better than iPhone SE, Oppo Find X2 Neo, and OnePlus Nord. However, the outdoors make Samsung A52 5 video take your attention. It can deliver bright-light videos with a nice color rendering and target exposure. Even though it has a limited dynamic range for video recording because of the focusing issues and the lower-light color instabilities.
At the end of this article, we can say that Galaxy A52 Camera has high-quality photos and videos for the outdoors. What we mean here is 5G. Even the outdoor photo quality can compete against the competitors.