If you need some proper ways to enjoy the power of using Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, the most possible way is to root Galaxy A52. If you are using this device, you will need these tutorials to root it without even using a computer, Mac, or laptop and it is still safe for your device. Eventually, trying these tutorials means that you do not need to flash TWRP.
So, we have created some different ways in this guideline to root your device, Samsung Galaxy A52 5G without using a PC or without using TWRP recovery.
Method 1 – Root Galaxy A52 With KingRoot
- This is a third-party app which means that you have to find the newest version KingRoot APK. After that, KingRoot APK. If your device blocked the installation and sends you a notification about that, you need to give access to install the apps from unknown sources.
- Once installed, tap on the “Open” button, and then start the KingRoot app.
- You will see the “Try it” button, and tap on it so you will get access to the main interface. After that, click on the “Get Now” button to start using KingRoot APK rooting this Galaxy A52.
- Once completed, you can get the message notification, telling you that you have rooted your device safely. Simply, go back to the main interface of this application and enjoy your Galaxy A52 now.
Method 2 – Root Galaxy A52 With KingoRoot
- Download the latest version of KingoRoot APK, and then install it.
- Follow the instruction on the device’s screen to install KingoRoot on your device. Once completed, click to open the KingoRoot App, once you access the interface, tap on “One-click Root” and the process to root this device will start. It only takes a few seconds to complete the process of rooting the Samsung Galaxy A52 via KingoRoot.
Method 3 – Root Galaxy A52 Using Magisk
- Download the Magisk.zip for the newest version to start having access to root your device.
- After that, booth the device so you will enter the recovery mode. Please press the power button and the volume down at the same time so you will see the booth animation on the device’s screen.
- To continue, tap on the install and then locate the Magisk. zip file. Next, choose the downloaded file. Press on “Swipe to Confirm Flash”.
- Allow your device to start processing the root for a few minutes. Tap on “Reboot” once completed.
- That is all.
Method 4 – Root Tutorial Using PC
- Activate Developer Options on this device. Simply, head to Settings>About Phone> Next, tap on Build Number 5 to 7 times. After that, go back to the previous display, select the Developer options. Now, just activate USB debugging.
- To continue, connect your device with your PC or computer by using a USB cable.
- Download the KingoRoot software on your computer. After that, install KingoRoot on the computer.
- Once installed, tap on the KingoRoot app on the desktop. Once opens, connect the smartphone quickly to your computer, and your device will show a prompt on its screen. Tap on “Okay” to continue.
- Once the system recognized the device, tap on “Root”. Well, it only takes a few minutes to finish the rooting process.